So my new house is just lovely. It’s very cute and pretty spacious - overall worth all the work and fatigue.
I said this on Facebook but I’d like to share it here too:
Two things I love about our new place:
1) The bathroom : first of all we just decorated it so cute. I love it. As Kevin said “Such a girls bathroom”. Haha so true. I love our new shower mat that perfectly coordinates with our new shower curtain. Also, the water heats up RIGHT away which is a nice change. And I bought a new shower head for it. So lovely. Jordan would probably love to fall asleep in it. Also, I bought some fake gerber daisys. So pretty. I’m excited to change them for the different seasons.
2) My bedroom : I have honestly never had that big of a bedroom or closet! There is so much space! I don’t know what to do with it all! It even makes my bed look tiny!!! And I can use my foam muscle/back roller in my own room because there’s so much space! haha
Here’s some bonus things I love:
1) we have a seperate heating control from the upstairs people
2) the colour of my room is a gray-ish-purple. It’s really sophisticated
3) we have free basic cable! wooo! And it only will cost us like $10 each for internet
4) utilties are included in the rent!
5) there’s a creepy/cool storage space hidden in our closet - it’s GIGANTIC
6) the upstairs have to beagles - Tristan and Isolde. Haha they’re huge and floppy and funny. I like them
7) there’s a fire station across the street. Literally. So not only are we safe if there’s ever a fire, we also can look at some cute firefighters!
8) basically I just love it. I loved the bombshell-ter too, but it’s kinda fun having a bit of change and a bit more space. I am just really excited overall!